Information for battery disposal
In connection with the sale of batteries or with the delivery of devices that contain batteries, we are under obligation to bring the following to your attention:
- As the end user, you are legally under obligation to return used batteries. You can return old batteries, which offer or have offered in our new battery assortment, free of charge to our dispatch warehouse (dispatch address). The symbols showed on the batteries have the following meaning:
- The symbol of the crossed-out dustbin means that the battery may not be discarded with the household waste.
- Pb = Battery contains more than 0.004 percent by mass of Lead
- Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 percent by mass of Cadmium
- Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 percent by mass of Mercury.
Please pay attention to the above instructions.
Derniers articles consultés